We Care About You
Relationships are vitally importat to us at Crossing Community. We want to be connected to each other. This is why we emphasize involvement in “small groups,” where strangers become friends and friends become family. Social events that revolve around fun, food and friendship create opportunities for us to know and enjoy each other.
We Care About Your Life
We know that life is never hypothetical… it is always practical. We will focus our ministry on the issues that you face every day. We promise to listen to your life and provide minsitries and programs that help you meet the challenges of life in the new Millennium.
We Care About Kids
Jesus had a special place in his heart for children. We intend to cherish the children of this community just as Jesus does. Children’s and Youth programs are a priority at Crossing Community – the very first areas that we staffed and developed.
We Care About the Bible
We want to work at living a life that is based on belief rather than opinion. We seek to integrate our faith with every aspect of our daily lives. All of our messages will be Biblically based with a life-application emphasis.
Who We Are
Each of us is on a journey. If you are longing to begin the journey of faith, Crossing Community is a place where you will find others just like you. At Crossing Community it is safe to ask some hard questions. Crossing Community is a place for you to find and know God. We want to be a place where people of all ages are…
- Welcome and safe, finding friendship and encouragement.
- Astonished at the wonder of God’s deep love for them.
- Invited into a life-changing relationship with Jesus.
- Not spectators. They are using their time, talent and resources to serve God and others.
- Becoming increasingly effective representatives of Jesus Christ in their homes, workplaces and neighborhoods.
- Looking for ways to serve God in our local community and around the world.